Pages

Sunday 10 June 2012

Harmony



You speak
I listen
Words melting as they tumble from your lips
You listen
I speak
But in the night we are but passing ships

You listen
I think
Thoughts mesh and gel as one upon the vine
You think
I listen
Our paths converge at once, they intertwine

You think
I crave
The heart that beats the rhythm of your soul
You crave
I think
And hearts once split asunder are now whole

You crave
I give
Affection and a reason to believe
You give
I crave
The harmony that one can never leave

You give
I take
The pleasure and the company at hand
You take
I give
A heart that seeks a bright new wonderland

You take
My words
And form them into actions with new meaning
Your words
I take
And forge them to a heart devoid of feeling


Your words
I listen
And souls collide entangled in the mist
You listen
My words
Remembering the first time that we kissed

You listen
I speak
Words weave in syllables of sound so sweet
You speak
I listen
Thoughts treasured till the next time that we meet

You speak
I listen
Words melting as they tumble from your lips
You listen
I speak
But in the night we are but passing ships

© Fergus Martin
2012

1 comment:

  1. its sad to me, cause i got a heart definetly devoided of any feelings, just decided he no longer wanted deal with my sorrows that he created then took away till i am left with no understanding of why... these are sayings i need right now just to read whats been on my mind, so this helps when u can read what u feel...thanks, u dont know how much your site makes me happy just to be able to say, yeah thats how i am right now,,, sorry for long post, but its been a long day of sorrow...sometimes we get connected when time is needed..i needed to read your truthful site...i am now gonna follow your site, its real, and thats rare,,nice...

    ReplyDelete