Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

Heart-Song

You are the book that I keep open
You are the tale that never ends
You are the wind that fills my sails
You are the love that none transcends

You are the song that scales the heights
You are the hope beyond all hope
You are the rhythm to my laughter
You are my life's kaleidoscope

You are the storm on the horizon
You are the blossom in the spring
You are the essence of the seasons
Your life to me is everything

You are the fire that burns within
You are the ice that melts my soul
You are the sun that lights my life
Yours is the love that keeps me whole

You are the dream within my dreams
You are the dance that steps in time
You are the fragrance of the valley
Yours is the heart that captures mine

© Fergus Martin

May 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment