Pages

Monday 29 October 2012

News Flash

In October of this year I asked a number of friends in the G+ community to provide suggestions and ideas for a project that would see me publish one new piece every day, throughout the month of November. The idea was simple, they provide an idea, a concept, a memory or even just a title, and I would compose and publish these pieces daily and give the reasons (where given) that the person wished the piece written.

It may be a piece that is directed to a significant other, a memory from a youth that lingers long, an irritation in the world around us, a conceptual idea however large or small, or quite simply a title. The challenge for me was to interpret what the originator wanted, whist for them, the anticipation of their piece being published would grow, as no-one would be informed of which particular date their piece was to be published.

With only a couple of days to go till the first piece appears, I hope that you will take the time to follow the project as it develops. Oh, and do pop over to the links on the right hand side of the page and help yourself to one of the collections I have available.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what the results are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been busy reading and writing a comment or more than one and truly inspired :)

    ReplyDelete